Trenton, N.J. – Appearing Police Director Steve E. Wilson at the moment introduced a number of current weapon and drug enforcement actions carried out by TPD, leading to 16 arrests and the seizure of 9 handguns, a number of high-capacity magazines and rounds of ammunition and greater than 100 narcotics doses.
- Tyree Patterson-Figgins, 27, of Hamilton, was arrested on Sept. 22, 2021 and charged with illegally possessing a semi-automatic handgun after TPD responded to a motorcar crash on South Olden Avenue.
- Nancy J. Mejia, 47 of Trenton, was arrested with a male juvenile offender, 17, on Sept. 22, 2021 following a Violent Crime Unit investigation on Centre Road and Federal Road. The investigation was executed in response to a number of complaints of open-air use and sale of unlawful narcotics within the space. Officers apprehended each suspects after they allegedly noticed the juvenile distribute medication to Mejia. Officers additionally recovered 80 decks of heroin, two handguns and a high-capacity journal from the scene. Mejia faces drug costs, whereas the juvenile faces drug and unlawful weapons costs.
- Elijah Crawford, 18, of Trenton, and three male juvenile offenders – one 17, the opposite two 15 – had been arrested on Sept. 17, 2021 and charged with weapon possession after they had been stopped by Road Crimes Unit detectives within the space of Kingsbury Sq.. Officers allegedly discovered them in possession of a 9mm semi-automatic handgun with a 50-round drum journal.
- George E. Godbolt Jr., 21, of Trenton, was arrested on Sept. 19, 2021 and charged with weapon and drug costs throughout a Road Crimes Unit motorcar cease within the space of Oakland Road and Hoffman Avenue. Throughout the investigation, Godbolt, Jr. was allegedly present in possession of a .40 cal. semi-automatic handgun, a high-capacity journal and crack cocaine.
- Zarye Y. Robinson, 23, of Trenton, was arrested on Sept. 14, 2021 and charged with weapon and drug offenses after a motorcar cease within the space of Camden Road and W. Hanover Road. Detectives recovered Oxycodone and a ten spherical single stack Glock journal containing a number of rounds of hollow-point ammunition.
- Anibal Mercado, 54, of Trenton, was arrested on Sept. 14, 2021 and charged with weapons and medicines costs following a motorcar cease performed by TPD within the space of Remsen Road and Genesee Road. Mercado was discovered to be in possession of 10 grams of cocaine, a .25 cal. semi-automatic handgun and a digital scale.
- Donjulo O. Scott, 22 and Hysson A. Jones, 18, of Ewing, had been arrested on Sept. 23, 2021 and charged with weapon and theft costs throughout a joint TPD, N.J. State Police, and Hamilton Police armed theft investigation. Officers had been capable of confiscate a .380 handgun and two magazines loaded with seven rounds every.
- Eddie Ross Stafford, 20, Tyshawn Smith, 23, and Deven Patram 21, of Ewing, had been arrested on Sept. 23, 2021 and charged with weapon and drug offenses following a weapons investigation and motorcar cease performed by N.J. State Police. Detectives recovered a 9mm polymer “ghost gun” with an hooked up laser and lightweight, a polymer “ghost gun” with an hooked up laser, a .22 lengthy rifle, and 10 Xanax drugs.
- Nevius O. Web page, 31, of Trenton, was arrested on Sept. 23, 2021, and charged with a number of drug offenses after TPD Detectives performed an open alcohol container investigation at Greenwood Avenue. Web page had a warrant for his arrest and was discovered to be in possession of 20 Decks of suspected CDS Heroin, 117 drugs of suspected CDS Oxycodone, 32 drugs of varied prescription legend medication and $330.00 in money.
These costs and allegations are merely accusations, and the defendants are presumed harmless except and till confirmed responsible.